UPMC St. Margaret Harmar Outpatient Center
The UPMC St. Margaret Harmar Outpatient Center offers a convenient place for residents of the Allegheny Valley, and the northern and eastern suburbs to have surgery performed without an overnight stay in the hospital. Our highly skilled and caring professional staff includes anesthesiologists, registered nurses, and experienced technologists.
The two-story facility includes patient-friendly pre-and post-operative suites, five operating suites, five gastrointestinal (GI) labs, and a spacious, comfortable patient and family waiting area.
Located just minutes from the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Route 28, UPMC St. Margaret Harmar Outpatient Center is an ambulatory care facility that provides surgical and gastrointestinal (GI) services that do not require an overnight stay in the hospital.
An extension of UPMC St. Margaret, the center features the same state-of-the-art equipment and quality of care that patients and their families have come to expect. Our highly skilled and caring staff includes a team of clinical professionals who strive to uphold UPMC St. Margaret’s mission of providing the right care, every time.
- Gastrointestinal services
- General surgery
- Gynecologic surgery
- Oral maxillofacial surgery (mouth, dental, and facial)
- Ophthalmologic surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery (joint and sports medicine)
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat)
- Plastic surgery
- Podiatric surgery (feet)
- Urologic surgery
Amenities for Patients and Visitors
- Free, ample parking
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and telephone service
- Free wi-fi service (for those who bring a laptop)
- Several restaurants, stores, and hotels located within minutes
- A pre-procedure phone call by a registered nurse to review your medical history, medications, and to give you pre-procedure instructions
- Quick and convenient registration that includes the option of self-registration at a kiosk