The easy way to connect to your health care.
With a single login to MyUPMC, you have access to UPMC HealthTrak for medical records and doctor communication, UPMC AnywhereCare for round-the-clock online medical visits, UPMC Health Plan, bill paying, and more. Here’s a sample of what you can do on MyUPMC:
Manage your health online
MyUPMC lets you communicate with your doctor’s office and access your medical records anytime, anywhere, through your computer or tablet. With MyUPMC, you can:
- Get advice securely from your UPMC doctor’s office
- View your test results and medical history
- Renew prescriptions
- Request appointments
- Pay bills or ask billing questions
- Manage your family’s health
- Track chronic conditions
- Go mobile with the UPMC HealthTrak app
Get fast, online medical treatment.
Feeling under the weather? Get fast, online medical treatment from wherever you are in Pennsylvania…with UPMC AnywhereCare. With UPMC AnywhereCare, you can:
- Get 24/7 online medical care, 365 days a year — from wherever you are in Pennsylvania. Treatment for ages 3 and up.
- Receive a diagnosis and treatment for many common symptoms.
- Start feeling better fast!
UPMC AnywhereCare is an enhanced eVisit that was formerly part of UPMC HealthTrak. Based on your answers to an easy-to-complete questionnaire about your current symptoms, a UPMC medical professional will respond with a diagnosis and recommended course of action. There is a $38 charge for each eVisit. Depending on your insurance, you may be billed for a copayment or you may be responsible for the full charge. Please check with your insurance company for detailed coverage information.
The following symptoms can be treated through an eVisit:
- Back pain
- Genital herpes
- Poison ivy
- Red or pink eye
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Strep throat
- Urinary symptoms
- Vaginal irritation/discharge
Click here to sign up to MyUPMC today. If you have difficulties signing up, call the MyUPMC Support Line at 1-866-884-8579.
* Please note: Most patients are able to access all features of UPMC HealthTrak. However, a small number of doctors' offices do not currently have the technology to access the entire UPMC HealthTrak system, and their patients will not be able to use the full array of UPMC HealthTrak features. In addition, if you are currently a UPMC patient but haven't had an appointment with your doctor in three years or more, you will need to schedule an appointment and complete an office visit to use all of the UPMC HealthTrak features.