Express registration is available to those who want the convenience of registering in advance for:
- Laboratory testing
- Nutrition counseling
- Diabetes education
- Insulin pump class
Call for express registration: 1-866-334-LABS (5227),
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
You can schedule your lab work when it is most convenient for you. All appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Outpatient testing hours
- Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
When you call, please have the following information ready:
- Your name and the date of your scheduled testing and diagnosis.
- The name of your ordering physician.
- Your date of birth, Social Security number, telephone number, and expected date of service.
- Your insurance information, including the name and address of your insurance company. If applicable, also have your accident information ready.
When you arrive for lab testing:
- Arrive at the outpatient registration area (Entrance A) and check in with the registrar or volunteer.
- Remember to bring your insurance cards to verify your insurance, and your prescription or testing order for lab testing from your physician.