Resources for Patients and Visitors at UPMC Mercy
An important part of the care we provide at UPMC Mercy is to help our patients and their families become familiar with the services and amenities that are available at our hospital during their time here.
UPMC Mercy has several different elevators. Many times you will receive directions to use a specific colored elevator.
- Orange — main tower elevators.
- Purple — elevators across the bridge from the parking garage.
- Yellow — elevators behind the cafeteria.
- Green — glass elevators immediately next to the main entrance near the gift shop.
Main information desk
The main hospital information desk is on the first floor, centrally located between the orange and green elevators.
The hours of operation are:
- Weekdays — 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday — 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday — 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Outside these times, you can call the operator by dialing “0” or calling 412-232-8111 from the tan phone located near the information desk. The bridge information desk is on the first floor, across from the walkway to the garage, and is attended 24-hours a day.
Parking information desk
Parking operations' information desk is on the first floor, across from the walkway to the garage.
An attendant is available 24 hours a day.