Orthopaedic Surgery at UPMC McKeesport
Our orthopaedic surgeons have access to UPMC's network of support services, allowing us to provide you with a full continuum of care — from diagnosis to treatment and beyond.
Conditions We Treat
The experts from Orthopaedic Specialists-UPMC offer orthopaedic treatments and services for people suffering from:
- Joint problems
- Hip and knee replacements
- Foot and ankle problems
- Sports injuries
- Trauma to the spine, legs, arms, and neck
- Hand, shoulder, and elbow injuries
- Spine conditions
Why Choose UPMC for Orthopaedic Surgery?
- A leader in innovative research and clinical studies: The University of Pittsburgh Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is one of the highest-funded orthopaedic research departments in the nation, with access to ongoing clinical trials.
- Minimally invasive surgeries and other advanced techniques: Our surgeons use some of the most advanced technologies in orthopaedic surgery, such as arthroscopy and limb salvaging surgical techniques.
- Among the top orthopaedic programs in the nation: According to the latest U.S. News & World Report survey, UPMC is ranked among the top hospitals nationally for orthopaedic care.