Discover a healthier, happier you with UPMC Hamot Health Connection. Our classes, lectures, and other services can help you keep up with your family’s changing health needs.
What Services Does Health Connection Provide?
Please note: Most of our Health Connection programs require you to register and pay in advance.
Our wide variety of programs include:
- Disease and treatment specific classes
- Prenatal and parenting services
- Tai chi
- Mindful exercise
- Emotional and mindful well-being sessions
UPMC Hamot clinicians and topic experts present daily afternoon and evening lectures.
Health Navigation and Personal Health Coaching
Our registered nurse is available to:
- Help you navigate the health care system
- Provide one-on-one health coaching
- Offer preventive health education
|One-on-one sessions with our health navigator can assist women in any stage of menopause.|
Our health information library contains books, DVDs, audio books, and reference materials. Borrow books for up to two weeks; DVDs and CDs for up to one week.
Personal Nutrition Coaching
Need to drop a few pounds? Lower your cholesterol? Increase your energy level? Let our registered dietitians help you achieve your dietary goals.
- By appointment only, for anyone ages 5 and up
- $65 for initial consult; $40 for follow-up consults
- No charge for eligible Highmark and Gateway health plan members
Sign Up for a Health Connection Program Today
To schedule your classes, call the UPMC Hamot Health Connection at 814-877-6145 or visit the UPMC Classes and Events page.
If you're concerned a class may be canceled due to inclement weather, please call at least one hour before class time.
Learn more about Health Connection class registration, payment, and reimbursement.