Dr. Ornish’s Program for
Reversing Heart Disease™
Dr. Ornish’s Program for Reversing Heart Disease™ (Ornish Reversal Program) is a unique and innovative approach to prevent, stop, and even reverse heart disease and significantly improve other chronic conditions.
The Ornish Reversal Program is designed for people who want to:
- Prevent, stop, or reverse heart disease
- Learn lifestyle changes to help manage diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and other chronic conditions
- Lessen dependence on medications
The program is scientifically proven to reverse the progression of heart disease through lifestyle modification that includes:
- Moderate aerobic exercise
- Stress management techniques
- Group support
- A low-fat, plant-based nutrition plan
Participants experience no increased health risks and in fact may reduce their need for invasive procedures. In addition, participants experience:
- A reduction in blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Loss of weight and body fat
- Decreased levels of stress
- A reduction in the frequency and severity of angina (chest pain)
For more information on this program, call 814-877-5481 or email us.
The Ornish Reversal Program is designed to help:
- People who are considering bypass, angioplasty, or stents but are seeking an option that may reduce the need for these procedures.
- People who have previously experienced heart procedures and want to minimize the chance of having repeat procedures.
- People with risk factors for heart disease, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, or family history of heart disease.
We invite you to explore the digital magazine, Ornish Living. Feel better and love better with weekly Ornish Reversal Program resources from certified clinical team in Nutrition, Fitness, Stress Management, and Love and Support.