Women’s Midlife Health Center
The Midlife Health Center (MLHC) at Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC offers care for women in perimenopause and menopause.
Our doctors and health care providers in Internal Medicine and Gynecology are here to help improve your overall health and quality of life.
We also have established relationships with specialists in:
- Bladder function
- Heart disease
The MLHC offers two types of care:
1. Consultative services
- Find support and specialized information on menopause and midlife health issues.
- Receive guidance, in partnership with your regular doctor or health care provider, on a specific issue or problem.
- Visit us a few times and then see your regular doctor for ongoing care.
2. Continuing care
- Choose one of our physicians as your primary gynecologic doctor.
We work closely with referring doctors and specialists to coordinate services and provide recommendations for care.
- Contact us at 412-641-8889.
- Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Parking is available in Magee-Womens Hospital Garage and offers optional valet service.