Quality Improvement Careers at UPMC
Join a Team Dedicated to Improving Patient Safety and Care
UPMC believes quality must be inherent in every aspect of care we provide our patients.
Improvement specialists with clinical experience can find exciting jobs at the Donald D. Wolff Jr. Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation at UPMC. The center supports the work of the operational leaders at UPMC in their passion to improve health care and create the health system of the future.
Consider joining the quality improvement team
if you’re interested in:
- Partnering on-site to redesign current processes
- Generating enthusiasm for improvement
- Sharing new innovations and redesigns of current practices
- Spreading and disseminating work redesign
- Mining and analyzing data for comprehensive problem solving
- Establishing evidence-based best medical practices
Our diverse team of improvement specialists includes:
- Informatics experts
- And more
Ensuring the safety of patients and improving quality are important objectives of the center. We do this by developing hospital systems based on the most up-to-date medical evidence and the best technology.
Find Pennsylvania Quality Improvement Jobs
Explore UPMC’s quality improvement jobs now!
Select “Advanced Search” and then “Operations and Administration” under job families.
Not ready to apply or haven’t found the right position? Join our Career Community to learn more about quality improvement jobs at UPMC.