UPMC Urgent Care Shadyside
Conveniently located across from UPMC Shadyside, UPMC Urgent Care provides express care to patients of all ages in Shadyside, Oakland, Bloomfield, Lawrenceville, and surrounding communities.
Easily accessible by public transportation and university shuttles, we're also a convenient choice for college students.
5231 Centre Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
9 a.m. to 9 p.m., 7 days a week
Insurance and payment options
- Most major insurance plans
- Credit cards
We provide express care for illness and injury including:
- Colds, the flu, flu shots
- Bronchitis, pneumonia, sinus infections
- Minor broken bones and sprains
- Sports Physicals
- Cuts and scrapes
- Skin conditions (rashes/irritations)
- Infections (Pink eye/Bladder infections
- We also offer x-rays, EKG, and lab services
Free parking is available from Baum Boulevard.
Click for Port Authority information.
Shuttles are also available for University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University students.