Why Visit UPMC Urgent Care Centers?
Urgent Care is Express Care
Whether it’s after your doctor’s office is closed, or any time when you can’t wait to see a physician, UPMC Urgent Care is here to help.
We’re a full-service, walk-in clinic where patients of all ages receive immediate care—12 hours a day, 7 days a week—for:
- Colds and flu
- Coughs, sore throats, earaches
- Bronchitis, pneumonia, sinus infections
- Minor broken bones and simple fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and scrapes
- Skin conditions, such as rashes and irritations
- Infections, such as pink eye or urinary tract infections
- Asthma and allergies
- Flu shots
Our urgent care centers provide:
- Free, accessible parking
- Large, comfortable waiting areas
- Multiple treatment rooms
- On-site x-ray, EKG, and laboratory services
Urgent Care is Quality Care
UPMC Urgent Care centers are the area's only urgent care clinics staffed by UPMC's expert health professionals.
Our board-certified physicians, nurses, and other highly-trained staff provide the highest quality care in a comfortable, caring environment.
If your primary care physician is part of UPMC’s network, we’ll have access to your health history and will send your physician a record of your treatment at UPMC Urgent Care.
And when you require advanced treatment, we can easily refer you to one of UPMC’s world-class specialists before you even leave the clinic.