Sugar Creek Station Features
At Sugar Creek Station, we offer services that are designed with the residents and their families in mind. We understand how difficult it can be to need the support of a nursing and rehabilitation center; therefore we provide the care and services that help make the decision as easy as possible.
- Both private and semi-private accommodations are available.
- Tastefully decorated community areas provide a comfortable and home-like atmosphere.
- Courtyards for the residents of both the skilled nursing and rehabilitation units, as well as the dementia unit and our independent living apartments, are part of how we accommodate our residents’ special needs while providing an enjoyable and extended environment.
- Our pet therapy and visitation program is very popular with residents and their families.
- We are proud of our active volunteer program which engages both residents and community volunteers.
- We offer quality therapeutic and recreational activities to please each resident’s interests.
- We also provide religious and pastoral services, off-site community activities, and convenient beauty salon and barber services.
For our residents with profound memory loss, we’ve developed a specialized dementia unit and courtyard in a picturesque, yet readily accessible area of our facility. The unit includes a secure courtyard, recreation area, and dining facility. Our well-trained staff cares for these and all of our residents in a nurturing and supportive environment.
Sugar Creek Station Independent Living Apartments
Sugar Creek Station’s independent living apartments provide seniors with worry-free, independent living in a scenic, rural setting. Located in a private wing of the skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, the seven apartments (five single and two double) include:
- Exceptionally designed apartments and common areas
- An emergency call system to summon help around the clock from Sugar Creek Station nurses and other staff members
- A separate, secure entrance (with private parking lot)
- Locked/secure entrance with intercom system to allow access to visitors
- Central facilities, including a family gathering room, dining/activity room, laundry, storage, and landscaped patio
- Light housekeeping service
- Competitive monthly rental costs
A meal plan is available to residents who wish to purchase this additional service.