Seneca Hills Village
A beautifully landscaped hilltop campus, on Saltsburg Road near Penn Hills, is home to Seneca Hills Village. Our three-story, 124-unit independent living retirement community offers a worry-free lifestyle in a lovely, landmark setting that was once the site of Seneca School.
Seneca Hills Village offers residents dynamic and affordable retirement living. This complete care campus — supported by a world-class health care system dedicated to improving and enriching residents' lives — also includes assisted living and skilled nursing care residences.
Residents of Seneca Hills Village enjoy peace of mind, style, comfort, and value in an apartment home complete with an array of amenities and endless opportunities to learn and grow, pursue individual interests, and build lasting friendships.
Private and spacious studio/efficiency, one- or two-bedroom apartments are rented monthly with no buy-in fee, long-term lease, or hidden costs.
- Delicious restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals daily
- Facility managers on site around the clock, seven days a week to help meet residents’ every need
- All utilities and cable television paid (excluding telephone)
- Daily activities, outings, and stimulating interest groups to encourage socializing and engagement
- Beautifully appointed private dining rooms available for family parties and special occasions
- A well-stocked convenience store
- A comfortable guest apartment for family and friends
- Dependable daily van transportation to shopping and appointments
- Convenient on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Non-denominational chapel
- Florida rooms, outdoor courtyards, and gardening area to enjoy the beauty of nature
Surround yourself with life’s pleasures in your new home at Seneca Hills Village and discover a place where you can live life well.