Research on Liver Cancer and Liver Disease
- Basic Liver Cancer Research from the doctors at the UPMC Liver Cancer Center includes efforts to better understand and identify liver cancer.
- Clinical Research Trials on Liver Cancers at UPMC help us discover state-of-the-art treatments for liver tumors.
- Gene Therapy is a promising new area that researchers at the UPMC Liver Cancer Center are investigating for its potential to treat primary and metastatic liver tumors.
Donate to Liver Cancer Research
Donating to the Liver Cancer Center Research Fund can help the UPMC Liver Cancer Center continue to:
- Conduct groundbreaking clinical research
- Establish new treatment regimens
- Provide the highest quality of care to our liver cancer patients