Preparing For Your Office Visit
Knowing what to expect can help make your visit go more smoothly.
Before your Appointment
If your insurance requires a referral, please call your primary care physician as soon as you have made your appointment with our office. If you do not get approval from your insurance carrier before your office visit, the insurance company may not cover the services.
What to Bring
On the day of your office visit, please bring:
- Your health insurance card
- Previous test results, including the actual films
- A list of the medications you are taking
- Information about the doctor who referred you, including:
- Office address
- Phone and fax numbers
Providing the above information will help us become familiar with your case and allow us to keep in touch with your doctor regarding your care.
Please allow ample time for your first office visit.
- New patients will have to complete a general medical form, in addition to being examined.
- The amount of time the doctor spends with each patient will vary depending on the patient’s condition.
- We try to see our patients on time. However, emergencies sometimes occur, and some patients require extra time. For these reasons, occasionally there are delays in our schedule.
- When delays occur, we hope you understand. If you find it inconvenient to wait, we will be glad to reschedule your appointment.
Canceling an Appointment
If you must change an appointment, please call your physician office as soon as possible.
Office contact information: